What We Do
After booking with ContinenceAssessment.com.au, a Continence Nurse Specialists will conduct a comprehensive interview style assessment in your home. A physical exam may be agreed appropriate and conducted, if consented, but is not conditional of the assessment.
As a result of the assessment:
- A management plan will be discussed with the client
- A report can be sent to the GP and referrer highlighting the assessment conclusions and actions
- Eligibility for funding will be assessed
- Appropriate paperwork will be lodged with funding bodies if the client is eligible
- The Continence Nurse Specialist will recommend and organise samples of appropriate aids for the client.
Get started by booking an assessment online or call our Care staff on 1300 182 273 to arrange an assessment or answer any queries.