As part of our commitment to your privacy we:
- Collect, maintain and use only personal information about you which is necessary to conduct our product supply services and direct marketing activities.
- Do not use or disclose personal information we collect for any purpose other than the purposes for which it was provided
- May use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material. You may request not to receive that information by contacting continenceassessment.com.au. We will respect your request.
- Will keep the information we hold about you secure and up-to-date. Personal information about you is stored on secure computers or in controlled facilities.
- Provide you with access to all the records we hold about you either by providing you with copies of the information you request or allow you to personally inspect your records.
- Will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold about you is kept accurate. If you believe, and you can establish the information we hold about you is not correct, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information.
Continenceassessment.com.au understands that security and privacy is of critical importance, and we have taken precautions to ensure that when you shop with us online, your order is processed safely and securely.
Continenceassessment.com.au uses industry-standard SLL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Our SSL enables up to 256-bit encryption and assures online visitors that confidential information and transactions cannot be viewed, intercepted or altered.
If you have any further questions please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 182 273.